Power Commander V SUZUKI GXR600 06/09
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. It is compatible with 2009 and newer bike models. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
* Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
* USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
* 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
* Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
* Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
* With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
* Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
* 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
* Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)