Gps Eagle FishFinder Fishmark 640C
Descrição do produto
Eagle Fish Mark 640c.
All-new, amazing 256-color, sunlight-viewable 640Vx480H pixel, high-res TFT display! Affordable fullsize color choice of the pros!
- Ultra-bright, 5" (12.
7 cm) diagonal screen
- 256-color, enhanced TFT LCD
- High-definition 640Vx480H resolution
- Fluorescent cold-cathode backlit screen and keypad
- Unique Resize Window to adjust split-screen display
- Overlay Data feature displays select digital readings over the sonar graph
- Depth capability to 800 ft* (244 m) with 1500 watts of peak-to-peak power (187W RMS)
- High-performance, low-profile 200 kHz SkimmerÂ® transducer with built-in temp sensor delivers up to 60Â° of fish detection area with high sensitivity settings - Operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts) - Variety of other transducer purchase options available
- Trolling speed and distance log readings available with purchase of an optional sensor
- Adjustable ping speed with automatic HyperScrollâ„¢ to display fish targets at higher boat speeds
- Choice of six color display modes to match outdoor light conditions, and to help reveal fish hidden in underwater cover
- FasTrackâ„¢ vertical bar flasher displays real-time sonar returns and relative strength of each target
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASPâ„¢) automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar picture
- COLORLINEâ„¢ separates fish from nearby structure and bottom, and helps define bottom composition and hardness
- Advanced Fish I.
â„¢ shows underwater targets in different sizes of fish symbols
- FishTrackâ„¢ displays target depth readings above fish symbols
- Surface water temperature readings come from a built-in temp sensor in the transducer
- Zoom with zoom bottom tracking and easy zoom-in/out control
- Selective on/off sonar alarms: Shallow, Deep, Fish and Zone
- Instant screen updates during depth range changes for uninterrupted viewing
- Easy to connect/disconnect, self-cleaning uniplug connectors
- Internal back-up memory for key sonar settings
- Rugged, reliable, completely sealed and waterproof casing, even for use in harsh saltwater environments
* Actual depth capabilities depend on transducer configuration and installation, bottom composition and water conditions.
All sonar units typically read deeper in fresh water than salt water.
Consulte um de nossos vendedores sobre disponibilidade de estoque e garantia.
As especificações dos produtos são fornecidas pelo fabricante havendo variações de características do produto conforme o número do lote. NÃO FAZEMOS ENTREGAS NO BRASIL.
Preços em dólar sem IVA sujeitos a alteração sem aviso prévio, clientes paraguaios necessitam pagar IVA.